A highly effective soothing massage technique for the upper back, upper arms, shoulders, neck, scalp and face
The traditional method practised in India has been adapted for use in the western world by Narendra Mehta
It works by physically, unblocking energy and relieving tension to ease aches and pains.
Emotionally, by creating a feeling of peace and tranquillity to promote relaxation.
Overall an excellent stress reliever!
Any existing health problems should be discussed with your therapist during the initial consultation.
can it treat ?
- Eye strain
- Migraine and tension headaches
- Insomnia and disturbed sleep
- Hair growth and scalp condition
- Symptoms of anxiety and stress
- Muscle joint stiffness and tension
- Creates a sense of relaxation
- Relieves anxiety and stress
- Increases concentration
- Rebalances energy centres (chakras)